#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

It Is Finished / Red October / Purim / Slipknot / The Dogefather / The Alchemist / The Reason / Perfect Circle / Magic Mirror πŸͺž/ Cant Fake Gods Code / Healer Of Disease / The Leap Of Faith / Birthing Code / Trump Card / Frequency / Up The Ladder / Keystone πŸ”‘πŸͺ¨/ Starbucks ⭐🦌/ Kurt Cobain / See Get Ready / Activation πŸ‘/ Keep The Faith / Right Now / Pearl Harbor / I Am A Rare Blood / New World 🌈/ The Beginning / First Lady / The Source / Optimism / I Cracked The Code / The Wizard πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ/ JFK Junior / Hold The Door πŸšͺ/ No More Lies / Do Not Be Afraid / Power Up ⚑/ The Standard / Archangel Ariel πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ/ Gods Message / Here She Comes / He Is The Lord / Mothering Magic ✨/ Bible Code Eagle Code πŸ¦…/ Start Here 🟒/ Youll See / The Problem / Curtain Call / You Ready βœ…/ Ready Aim Fire πŸ”₯/ Sons Of Cain / Baraquel πŸ˜‡/ H H Is Their Code 8️⃣8️⃣
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=100%20aggression
114-411
684-486
379-973
TS 13:03 - 1:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-"powerful", apparantly a place in Babylon
Greek-to do away with what has been laid down, set aside

Hebrew-these
Greek-inexpressible

Hebrew-Otsem, two Israelites
Greek-destruction, loss

Hebrew-Almodad, a son of Joktan, also his descendants
Greek-to revile in turn

Hebrew-"man of majesty", a man of Manasseh
Greek-without excuse

Hebrew-to feel a loathing
Greek-a violent man

Hebrew-a fortress, fortified place
Greek-Boaz, an Israelite

Hebrew-briars
Greek-to place separately, dispose of by a will

Hebrew-to gather
Greek-to sing

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-"powerful", apparantly a place in Babylon
Greek-to do away with what has been laid down, set aside

Hebrew-"man of majesty", a man of Manasseh
Greek-without excuse

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1691913013425746144?s=19

Hootie & The Blowfish - Hold My Hand (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Hootie & The Blowfish - "Hold My Hand" from the album 'Cracked Rear View' (1994). "Hold My Hand" features a backing vocal from David...

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it