It's been 36 years since I last joined a physical protest. What I been doing since then, for years now, is writing. I've gotten published in a lot of local papers and the worst targeting was under Obama. All I do is write, but I've had my phone bugged, my computer hacked, my bank account hacked, my electric bill disproportionately raised, surveilled, gang-stalked, stalked, and still every so often a mystery car parks in front of my house.
I don't like to talk about it but today I am because it's pertinent to what today is : Good Friday.
They killed Jesus because he was God's son. All he did was tell the truth. And he said, if they'll kill him, they'll come after those that love him.
That's how much they hate his message.
They tried to kill his message after they physically killed him, and they're still doing it.
STILL. TRYING. TO KILL. HIS MESSAGE.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I have had the same experiences and more. They really stepped it up during the lockdown.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

i don't doubt it.
think of all the real criminals out there and they waste the resources targeting us.
like, i write a thing.
next thing i know, i'm baking bread and a cop is guarding the guy pulling the tapes down off my phone line. i just saw it, nobody ever spoke to me. i guess they wanted to hear my conversations with my next door neighbors where we shared recipes, bitched about our husbands and talked abour our kids?
wtf?

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

That explains why [they] poison our air, our water and our food, changed the natural tuning of our music and sell us "medicine" that is not intended to heal but to kill.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

We are a message too
it's in our DNA

(1) Show this thread