Government needs to leave us TOTALLY fucking alone.
Look, everywhere reduced its police force and how has that hurt anyhow?
I mean, if we didn't need government for the common defense, I'd be an anarchist.
Instead I'm seeking widespread anachrony as in anachronism... dinosaur days....'primitive' self reliant society.
Your enslavement is supposed to be civilized, sophisticated and modern.
Pffft
And people defend it, and eat that shit up but then whine and cry for what it does to them.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Government attracts the very people that shouldn't be anywhere near in the first place....just like flies are attacted to 💩

All we can use goverment now for is a filter to remove the filth of humanity because that filth always ends up in the exact same spot.....every....single.....time....and it ends up in government.....

Government is the biggest mob on the planet... the mafia are just fractals of the government and gangs are just fractals of the mafia.....

And crime and corruption go on forever, endlessly because those behaviors are rewarded within this unethical cesspool system that we live under.....

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

Right. And well, it's in the name. "Govern" is to control
We allowed the establishment of a controller.
I don't like, need, or want a controller.

(1) Show this thread