We ALL Know who is ultimately responsible. Same crew that plans, perpetrates then protects all false flag events. Same groups that label us domestic terrorists but are actually the terrorists themselves. Same ones that procur children for pedophiles then protect them and want to pretend like they are doing something about it now. The greatest threat to national security are the ones tasked with protecting it. Lines have been crossed. No turning back. There is a point of no return. Time to repent.

"Those who give up essential freedom for a little temporary safety, deserve neither." Ben Franklin

https://rumble.com/v4lw6nk-lara-logan-on-the-francis-scott-key-bridge-it-is-a-financial-and-economic-a.html

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Ne Plus Ultra · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · The Apollo Prodigy ·There's Only 1 · Dr MUSE-SICK · Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla · King of Metal · Music Man ·

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

The same old song and dance......

It business as usual for mentally ill money junkie parasites and life for those following the so called laws gets worse and worse.....

I'm done all with all the clowns in clown world, none of them even exist to me anymore....

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

I'm with ya!

(1) Show this thread