♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

This video of timed detonations during the Key Bridge disaster is currently making the rounds on social media.

Explosions or the bridge lights...?? I'm not really sure on this one...

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I believe it's a WH op to send comms timed to coincide with the Diddy news to expose the scale of the human trafficking problem, and remember the Evergiven container ship incident happened this week from 3.23-3.29 in 2021.

Yes I think distraction but the name of the bridge is Francis Scott Key who wrote our national anthem

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

It's also being reported the bridge went down at 1:28AM. Francis Scott Key's B-day is 128 days away! Coincidence, don't think so!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Wow
Now this is what everyone is talking about except for the anons, we know all about Diddy

(1) Show this thread