Central Casting is the only situation that could come out with a racist bridge, LOLOLOL! Hopefully, the leftists still sleeping will know this is too much.

https://x.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1772621820467790032?s=20

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Retired supply chain exec living in Nashville area. Texan by birth... Aggie by the Grace of God.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Obviously, this mindless idiot has been drinking his own breast milk.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I never thought I'd see the day that there was actually somebody dumber than al gore, but here we are. 🤓

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I just hope he rode his bicycle to this presser. What color is his bike anyhow? Someone should look into that.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Oh for the love of Pete! it's obvious that the Bus manufacturers are building them too tall on purpose cuz they hate them kids of color getting to the beach

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

The End is coming soon

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

One slap to his jaw/bighead think i could knock him out. he is the definition of a pipsqueak. No offense to pipsqueak on AU💚

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The MSM brainwashed don't seem fazed by such comments. They just accept them as truth and continue to bury their heads in the sand.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

His moron is showing? 😄

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

He's having difficulty working on that 'straight face'... but who wouldn't...😂😆🤣🤣

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

What a mess

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪🥴🤦‍♀️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🤣🤣🤣