I love and support President Donald Trump. Soon IΒ΄ll start posting my decodes again. In this together. https://t.me/AchaiaGematriaDecodes

🀣 I had a completely unremarkable account, didn't share anything and just read the news. And yet, the great Twitter Purge caught me for the 6th time.
This morning I created a new account and after 5 minutes I immediately had to give my phone number.
Then I wanted to follow someone and immediately I got a 12 hour ban.
Following someone is now a violation of Twitter rules. I can't follow, I can't retweet and I can't like. πŸ€ͺ
So the Q drop with Delta from today fits perfectly!

THE GREAT TWITTER PURGE

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Achaia 1111 to her Publication

Feeling very blessed that we've found a new home ~ so thankful for AnonupπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“the ability to reconnect with all of you after the lawless-baseless suspensions of our accounts over at Crazytown ☹️
Sending out Love & GoodVibrations to our Beautifully Brilliant Patriot Family ~ missing youz
Saint too🐾🐾

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Love you all very much. Family is everything ❀️ Mom sends hugs!!!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

we love you beauty momπŸ₯°

My precious friend, you have just made this her happiest birthday. Thank you for that gift. πŸ’πŸ¦‹πŸ’•πŸ₯°

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

happy birthday momma angelπŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ»

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

An unbelievable birthday blessing from one angel to another. Mom sends you and Saint love! Gracias hermanita! πŸ’•πŸ¦‹πŸ₯°

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

So good to see you again, how ya been?

(2) Show this thread