Purim begins tonight, The Feast of Esther 👑
I post this video to remind us#GodWins NO MATTER WHAT 🥳
Happy Purim 🕊

MILITARY INSIDER: [They] Panicked When [They] Saw The Future

https://rumble.com/vnna1l-military-insider-they-panicked-when-they-saw-the-future.html

THEY DON’T HAVE CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS..
It’s THE AWAKENING PROCESS
An evolution of consciousness..
it all results down to us all LEARNING THE TRUTH
& becoming aware of the massive dam of lies that has been built..
When all that information comes flooding out
there’s going to be no denying
what’s true, what’s a lie or what’s illusion.
2 Master Chess players are sitting at the board..
one looks down.. & sees he’s in CHECKMATE in 7-moves.
He knows his opponent sees it too..
THE LOSER CAN ONLY PROLONG THE GAME.
Both players know the game is over.. eventually Checkmate..
Yes there’s moves left on the table
but those moves are being forced
by the player that is going to win 🎉🇺🇸🪖

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

The Great Awakening

The Golden Age

Universal-Personal and Planetary Pentecost

A Cosmological FQ

Reversal of the Inverted Matrix

Rebirth and Resurrection of the Republic

Every Knee Shall Bow

The Name Above All Names

The Name/Title "Jesus of Nazareth" has the Following Words Holo-Fractally Contained Within it. If you Combine/Re-Combine the Letters of this Name to form Individual Words you can Spell"

Aether/Easter/Esther/Earth-Heart Torus

The Feast of Esther

03-24: 3+6+9

Easter Sunday

03-31: 3+4=7

97-79

God Destroys the Fed

God is Gold with an X-tra "EL"

Beautiful beautiful beautiful 🌟🤩✨

A friend was talking with me the other day
about our Merkaba
& how to spin our hearts counter-clockwise
gathering force & expanding our LIGHT
until we EXPLODE it
like nuclear LIGHT bombs
past Earth & beyond this galaxy
into all CREATION ✴️💫💥

I LOVE that
& thought of YOU 😹🌟🇺🇸

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

METATRON'S CUBE is the Sacred Geometrical Basis for Understanding the Five HOLO-FRACTALLY Encoded/Enfolded Platonic Solids which are the basis for the 144 Hz Frequency of the Quantum Light of Source. It is ALSO Known as THE GENESIS PATTERN.
METATRON is said to be the Chief Angel who oversaw the 144 Angels of the Heavenly Host

The MER-KA-BAH is the Spinning, Toroidal Body of Universal and Individual Light (i.e. Man is "Created" in the Image of God--Quantum Translation "Man is a Holo-Fractal Embodiment of the Quantum Spirit of God.

The Bible when Viewed in this Holo-Fractal Context is a Single Narrative Based on METATRON'S CUBE and the ORIGINAL, Sacred Anatomy of Man as a Living Embodiment of the Universal Light of Source

It begins with the Hyper-Cubic Sacred Geometry of Metatron's Cube and Ends, in the Book of Revelation with the Appearance of the New Jerusalem which is a Heavenly Cube that composed of 12 X 12 Furloughs; 12 x 12 is 144Hz

Continued in Comments

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Moses Experience of the Burning Bush, Elijahs Chariot of Fire and Exekials Vision of Wheels Within Wheels are all Descriptions of
Metatron's Cube and the Universal Toroidal MER[KA-BAH of Personal and Planetary Light.

This is also the Source of the SOLOMON'S SEAL as well as the STAR Of BETHLEM which Predicted the Coming of Jesus who would Teach Us how to Restore our Original Connection to Source.

His Personal Transfiguration on Mt Tabor Foreshadows his Resurrected Body and when the Disciples Behold his Resurrected Light
Body they Simultaneously Activate their OWN Bodies of LIght with the Descent of the Dove at Pentecost.

Once the Disciples Receive and are Spiritually Transformed in the same Spiritual Light Body that Jesus Modeled for them, they become APOSTLES through which this Living Mystery is to be Modeled for the Rest of Humanity so that they, ALSO could Learn to Achieve the same EXPERIENCE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

(1) Show this thread