“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

General Flynn (with new profile picture for a reason) on X ⭐️⭐️⭐️

3:04 > o7

Blunt And Direct With The Truth….The American/Western People Are The Problem Not Those In Office. Ignorant, Reckless, Morally Corrupt Gets You The Mirror Image Of Yourself As A Collective Society. Intelligence, Bravery And Purity Have Been Missing Since The End Of World War 2 As The First World Becomes More And More Entitled, Spoiled, Complacent And Cowardly, Especially Those Who Are Arrogant Enough To Believe They Awake And Sit Back And Watch The Last 8 Years

All For A Buck….God Will Be Taking It All Away And Bankrupting The Morally Bankrupt First World. Sadly Child Trafficking And Torture Was Not Enough For People To Get Off Their Fat Asses To Rise Up And Fight For The Vulnerable And Innocent, Or Those Who Fought For You

These People Are Stupid…Smile For The Camera America It Is For You….You Are The Ones Who Won’t Be Able To Walk Down The Street

Part 2

As A Patriot Not An Anon Like General Flynn And Donald Trump Who Give Us Comms They Are Q But Distance Themselves Directly From The Cult Q Anon Full Of Gutless Faceless Nameless Keyboard Heroes In Their Own Minds, I Have Been Bullied, Abused, Attacked And Left To Fight On My Own Here In This “Awake Community” For Over 2 Years Since Being Silenced On Twitter After 180 Accounts And Being Forced Here. A Jan 6 Prisoner Separated From My Family And Son For Just Over 38 Months With Communications With Them Taken Most Of The Time, I Have Received The Very Occasional DM When Crying Out For Help, Never Once Had One Kind Person Reach Out To Be A Friend And See How I Was Doing. I Do Wish Everyone Well, As I Hope You All Feel Proud Hiding Behind Your Masks Watching Tolerate Good People And Children Suffer Some Paying The Ultimate Price. By Far The Coldest, Cruelest, Most Gutless, Vicious And Hypocritical Place I Have Ever Found Myself In My 52 Years. God Bless

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it