Only people mentioned by @greeneyedkatt in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Green-eyed Katt to her Publication

Healing all around you BOTH. Springtime is a time for 'new Beginnings again". songs of new possibilities for Katt and Barry. Have a wonderful day :)

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏GOD IS GREAT 🙏

🙏😇😍GLORY TO GOD
BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS OF MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY CONTINUED FOR YOU BOTH
EXCELLENT WONDERFUL NEWS

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

How are you both doing?
You are in my thoughts and prayers a lot.
Praying with each day, you feel stronger.
Know you guys are loved so much by everyone here. One day at a time . . . Sending love Patriots.

Kind heart. ♥️ Fierce mind. 🌺 Brave spirit. 🌺🌺 Galatians 2:20. ✝️ Married to @55QPatriot. ♥️ Family. ♥️ Patriot. 🇺🇸 Trump. 🇺🇸

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You have no idea how much your alls support and prayers have meant to us. Truly. We are eternally grateful. ♥️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💖🙏🙏

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Blessings!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Hi, Katt! Hope you and Barry are progressing in your healing! Still sending healing energies, blessings and much love to you both!
🙏🕊💗✨

Kind heart. ♥️ Fierce mind. 🌺 Brave spirit. 🌺🌺 Galatians 2:20. ✝️ Married to @55QPatriot. ♥️ Family. ♥️ Patriot. 🇺🇸 Trump. 🇺🇸

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you soooo much, Auntie_M! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👍😍

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣💕👣🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We are sure glad you did, God Be with you both!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you so much, Nancy! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

You and Barry are certainly testimony to this. I hope you are both doing well and feel our prayers and love as you walk your healing journey together.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

You have no idea how much this has meant to us. We are forever grateful for everyone’s love and prayers! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

yes..wondering how you and your wife are doing..hang in there...angels and prays for you all

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

We’re hanging in there. Recovery is slow, taking one day at a time. ♥️

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amen!

AMEN 🙏 Praying for you 🙏🕊🙏

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

Your prayers are SO appreciated, Katrina! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

How are you doing Katt? How is Barry?

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

By the grace of God, Barry and I are doing okay. Recovery is slow, taking one day at a time. ♥️

(1) Show this thread