PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I spent 4 yrs going to college to become an RN. Learned how to treat diseases mostly by administering meds. We had 1 semester of nutrition, that's it. We were not taught about alternative ways of healing at all & neither are the docs. 15-20 yrs into my 35 year career I started getting interested in natural or alternative methods of healing or treating myself. One job I had was treating ppl with EDTA chelation to remove heavy metals from the body. That kicked started a lot for me. Then I had a job for 12 yrs doing chronologies for toxic tort cases against big pharma for failure to warn about the bad side effects of a LOT of drugs. That experience made me quit my clinical work as an RN. Then after 2020, I had to unlearn most of what I was taught as an RN in the past 4 yrs. It wasn't always easy to accept the lies, but I am better for it now. I learned a TON from here & listening to videos. This is a great platform where we won't get banned for speaking the truth. Thank you Koba!

God bless you Mare! It sounds like God has given you a strong gift of discernment and the will to follow your calling.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Ty RR & God bless you as well! We all have been given the gift of discernment, the reason why we’re here💕🫶