PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

...'Why would I want everything delivered to me and force
me to interact with just my computer?
I like to know the person that I'm dealing with and not
just the 'seller'. It creates bonds of Relationships.
Does Amazon deliver all this as well?'''
Technology isn't life..
Spend time with people .. Not with devices.'

We connect on SM now but having real interactions can be a life saver for some πŸ’–

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Mare 🌟 Yes 🌟 Love One 'another'. πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’«πŸ€πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨πŸ™ 🌟The Great Awakening 🌟

FOR HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER THEE. TO KEEP THEE IN ALL THY WAYS. -PSALM 91:11

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I do believe that we chose our families lives & so on! Light worker boot camp, love it.
Was just discussing these points last night on an X spaces
Synchronized

Mare 🌟 GOD is Speaking to US.

Remember many are called, few are chosen. -Q

We are all spiritual beings living a human experience. KNOW we were chosen for this very moment to be a part of a greater purpose that we chose to do. We knew it would be difficult but, not impossible. God knows you can do it however, we (his children/disciples) often forget this because we doubt ourselves. YES, we are going through an awakening process & EVERYTHING is changing as a result in 'ME', you, everyone around us. This revolutionary act of πŸ’“ Love has never happened before & we are in a magnificent journey. Our consciousness rising (awareness) ..many feel it. It will be tougher for those who don’t know what is happening.

"A Miracle To Happen In America? 3 Solar ECLIPSES That Are Biblical." IMPORTANT πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/7MHix4rbK7M?si=TYWfkAu9LEdRe44X

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I saw this on his page & there were others on X that shared some lengthy vids on it too. Quite amazing!