Elvis Presley iS Now known As
Pastor Bob Joyce
@Pastorbobjoyce
⚡️
American 🇺🇸 singer 🎙️ and actor
Known as the “King of Rock and Roll” 👑 🎸 he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century. Presley’s energized interpretations of songs and sexually provocative performance style, combined with a singularly potent mix of influences across color lines during a transformative era in race relations, brought both success and initial controversy.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

So many similarities but he stood in front of his congregation and said, “I am not Elvis Presley and I don’t want to hear anything else about it”. I agree he looks and sounds like him but I’ve been confused by what he said.

he says this because his actions as Elvis ar e not truly his spirit.. i don think ever was and why we fund him going down fast before the death of elvis... and the return of the real Bob Joyce. his real name. he is where he should have always been. a preacher of God... i didnt like him as elvis although i loved his voice. i highly respect this man now. he lives life and love and shares Gods word to many..

In response Patriot America to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

This makes sense now! Thank you!