Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Sovereign states don't need British rules. Re-education of the US republic law

Question is not the exam but is the bullsh!t BAR card still required. It's a captured overlay of our Lawful system with the DC/Brit controlled "legal system" = Roman /Cannon law

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Not the true republic. From what I understand the rules of the "catch 22" freakin exclusionary BAR law should not be practiced. I imagine that the corrupt in the blue cities and states will have a hard time changing or complying. 👀

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Still not the point, just because the "exam" is not required just allows graduates from indoctrination Universities to join the club quicker. The "law" they learn has nothing to do with constitutional law. They don't even know it. They are required to pledge an oath to the British Accredited Registry (BAR) not our constitution. Just like 98% congress have pledged allegiance to Israel and carry 2 passports.

(1) Show this thread