Good evening everyone. I've reached out to you all once before and I find myself needing help and advice once again....but this time, it's very personal.
My 22 year old son was just diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease (bit by a tick in 2017 that our doctor removed with an electric probe - the tick's head was completely buried in him). He didn't have the bullseye rash so we (as well as our GP) didn't think anything of it. Fast forward 7 years, and he is dissintegrating into nothing now. He has multiple serious health issues that have been mis-diagnosed over and over and I am desperate to find help, any help. I know this is a reach, but does anyone have any personal experience with lyme or know of a "reputable" lyme literate doctor? Everything I read says to start with doxycycline for 28 days or longer but I don't know if his body can handle that. We just have no idea where to start.
Sincerely, thank you. 💔

Reggie, I was diagnosed with Chronic Lyme in 2016. Avid hiker and shed hunter, I was bit a few times. Prayer led me to stevia, the leaf not the processed plant. I use Ivermectin once a week and have remained symptom free for two years. I hope this helps. Blessings to you and your son.

In response reggie holiday to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Michele, thank you for your sharing with me. I recently read about stevia for lymes disease in a different article. Also, many other's here recommend ivermectin so that is good! I definitely have my research cut out for me...but at least now I won't feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I am so happy to hear you are symtom free as this gives me hope for my son. God bless you.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response reggie holiday to her Publication

Absolutely, I'm so sorry honey. I was crippled by that disease, bedridden for three months. Couldn't walk without excruciating pain-hospitalized with vertigo, had a lymph node the size of a grapefruit..horrible fevers, and I diagnosed myself-of course. One day I prayed and told God I simply couldn't deal with the pain. That very day I walked out into my garden and picked a leaf of Stevia and had results within days. I pray you find your answers.

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication