JFK Fans 3/25
@JFKFan12345
·
24m
Obama was replaced before his second Inauguration.

Neither of Trump's elections were real. Trump isn't real

President Trump is played by John F Kennedy Sr Yeshua

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Acting and lying are closely related. The public wouldn't look favorably on too many lies, no matter who is playing the part. Hopefully, this post is hyperbole.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

This doesn't make sense at all. But, we are all putting very hard pieces together.

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

good lord........

Oh MY. My head is going to explode with this information. Is this even is possible? WOW..

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Spookmeister to her Publication

i read that jfk jr was obamas second term.. he always wanted to be an actor!! good job john john... but what i want to know is how is trump not trump. was he ever a real person? his history become known.. he was a big business man and tough.. jfk wearing total suit? as i didnt think kennedy was that tall or big. thats a lot of weight to carry ones self around with day after day... its a beautiful thing. wait till the libbies find yeshua was their president and they did nothin but mock him the whole time.. gonna blast them down hard.. gee i dont feel bad at all... sorry my sympathies to these people is gone. let them deal with what they all did to us (eye for an eye) for 4 years to get over it..

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Spookmeister to her Publication

It doesn't make any sense. Trump is adopted and took on the family name, "Trump". He was born "Patton." (General Patton son)

(2) Show this thread