A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

An intense cleaning energy is flowing this week, bringing with it a sense of closure with utter clarity and purpose. Parts of your life where you felt stuck, confused, or hesitant are suddenly at risk and being cut with precision. It brings an immediate 'that's done now' feeling. It may seem quite shocking how quickly this happens. Nausea, fog, fatigue, exhaustion, exhaustion, anxiety are common symptoms as part of this big change in the timeline. But also a feeling of expansion and lots and lots of room. You can end up moving between the two real quick. We are getting ready for the March 2024, the end of the astrological year and the zodiac cycle, on the 19th. Now it's time to reflect on the last 12 months and close things up.
continued in comments....

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

fatigue, exhaustion
I am so glad to hear this info.
All of a sudden the past two evenings
I was all of a sudden hit with exhaustion. Two evenings of this.
A normal 5-6 hours of sleep turned into 9 hours. Weird
Plus its so dark

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Here 2 ...Both Saturday and Sunday, Then I even called in to work 2day" I needed the rest"

Only people mentioned by @colors in this post can reply

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Carol Ann to her Publication

Me too but dizziness 😩 too. Anyone else having dizzy soells?

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Not really dizzy but defiantly off balance like drunk ....no booze in this body i quit almost 5 months ago🙃

(1) Show this thread