Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

They pretty much blackballed him. I wasn't much on his attitude whilst all the drink was upon him, but I get a sick feeling in my gut whenever I read about what they've done to our children. May God Bless you Mel. We've all made mistakes in our lives. Brush off and rise.

Is this confirmed that he said this...sorry, I just don't know what to believe lately. I have seen him speak about this kind of thing but not with such detail and length.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Rinka May to his Publication

Yes. If you do a search on Mel Gibson on DuckDuckgo, you will see all of the stuff he said. He has been speaking out against Hollywood and Pedophilia for over 15 years.

In response Rinka May to his Publication

Yeah, he said it. He was drinking a lot. Who knows, maybe knowing and not being able to do anything about it might make anybody drink.

(2) Show this thread

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

Mel's father told him all about the Pedowood's game and from there he has become one of the most amired actors. Mel is a true badass warrior for the Good against evil in that hell hole.