I'm very dismayed.
All I want, and I think anybody wants, is the TRUTH ...AND a level playing field.
Here's what I see:
MAGA being honest but possibly misled
Post-MAGA seeing it
Some MAGA not seeing it
And then infiltrators ALSO acting like post-MAGA when they're probably just the infiltrating Libtards.
This is worse than Spy vs Spy.
Then add AI into the mix.
Who's who and what's what and who do you trust?
I consider MAGA to be what I call post-MAGA when they used to be MAGA but started to queston MAGA's integrity. That's what I consider myself. I've not been and never will be a Libtard.
But see, now I can't question things or I'll look like a Libtard infiltrator.
That scepticism has come all the way down from Lin Wood vs Gen Flynn, to everyone here in the trenches. I don't even know Who TF am I talking to here? Y'all real, or bot scammers?
See what I mean?

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Not to bright. Like to take long walks on short piers.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

It sucks seeing clearly. You are not confussed, and you are certainly not alone in this line of thought. Living in a reality that is on the other end of the spectrum from family and friends will make you feel like you're in an invisable war that only you can see. I wonder if the question isn't, why can I see but rather why can't they see?

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response S7even Mercury to his Publication

oh i think there's several reasons, at least for me.
the biggest one is that God prepared me for this. People say that, idk if they feel it or see it in their own lives, but I do. I look back all the way back til I was 10 yesrs old and forward and I can connect it all very easilly now, 44 yrs later! lol
Every adverse thing was just a skill building exercise for now.
A lot was pretty tough, not all of it.
One of the easy ones that had a huge impact on me was consciously, purposely giving up Tv when I was 15. I gave up nightly watching, but watched movies, vintage cartoons and news on and off , but rarely. I didn't watch much, but i watch absolutely nothing now for about 5 yrs. It literally hypnotizes you, so it's not only the content that's bad..Ppl gotta stop.
I can think clearer than someone who watches television

(1) Show this thread