Put some pickling spices in my crock pot with my chuck roast. Has anyone done that. NOW gonna be on a quest to make my own fooking corned beef. With my contacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQS3anwASbA

ONLY just begun looking into this, but I am gonna make my own, period.

ST. PATRICK’S DAY FEAST PART 1 | TURNING BEEF BRISKET INTO CORNED BEEF | ALL AMERICAN COOKING - YouTube

Don’t buy the store bought corned beef ever again! Now you can pickle your own beef brisket at home thanks to this simple and delicious recipe! Making corned...

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

Steph, gunslinger, I have some t shirts you might like. If you have a PO box or safe address, private message me a size and address. It's the least I can do for such an honourable warrior. Kindest regards.

In response Luigi Carini to his Publication

Ah, thank you! Very cool of you. : ) Have a supah happy SUNYAY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

I want to try this. I can always find a brisket, but not corned beef. Thanks Steph, have a blessed Sunday and St Patricks

Yep, from now on doing my own. : ) Stoked.

We can tweak it how we want, like most women, any way we like it. : )

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

We did the Corned Beef last weekend. Today it will be Bangers and mash. Cheers and Erin Go Bragh 💚

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

😂Just like with ham, before Easter, EVERY year I make one a week or two before. lol Bozemans so clean.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I considered getting one, but grass fed don't mean no death shots. SO not taking any chances. Making my own or bust.

(3) Show this thread