"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

And over on X, another one is dropping away... So sad. What's going? We're so close to the end of all this. If anyone feels they need to leave, why not just go away for a while and not deactivate the account (he said in another post he's deactivating it)? Some have no idea how much they've helped others. Keeping your account open means people can reread important things you posted. If you've come this far, you mean you can't go just a few more months? None of it makes sense. If you start something, finish it. VK left (even though he has another account, at least he left one of his original accounts up. Dirt left (I think his was because of health... But why couldn't he have left his account up?) And now there's Punisher. Everyone's all divided as to where they spend their time now. It's just plain sad.

Given how we're all tracked on social media, and elsewhere, it could be he has been threatened. The authorities can find you if they want to.

I was shocked recently when we had a lot of rain, places flooding where I live in England. I don't as a rule post on FB but I do use it to communicate with a friend I met on twatter, then I got the boot.

I had picked up a site which had live updates on specific areas flooding in my area, I posted it on messenger to my friend. I have a gate download from Firefox to stop FB from tracking me to other sites.

Next thing I got a notice from FB where I could connect with others in the area to let them know I was OK. or if I needed anything others were offering! The one person shown with offerings was a previous neighbour who we were at war with, she left and moved to another village not far away. I declined!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

The authorities can find you alright, I live in Notts and when I was very active they had a video van parked across from my house. I did not click at first that their interests was me. They have some very clever tools and can take out your computers in seconds which also happened to me but luckily being in IT for 25 years it did not take me to long before I was back up and running. It was scary at first and I backed off a bit for a year. I have been doing this since 2008 when our government stole 800 billion from us during the GFC and gave it to the cabal bankers. The costs have been high, my marriage and other relationships but I have two boys and this is my watch and they are my responsibility. I have nearly given up a few times but some how have always bounced back. Sticking up for my rights has had me thrown in the cells a few times, so far I am ok because I have won every case. UK Police and Courts are connecdted to the cabal.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

We've had trouble with poleez and cohorts. They threaten you to shut you up. We had a year of threats from water co. AW. Check them out on FCA using *Home*serve* they're appointed representatives of HS who are owned by HS plc under AW Group parent co. Download pdf's Companies House.

HS was sold early last year. Their workers are in cahoots with AW. After we agreed to a water pipe repair on our property for a neighbour if it was only the small area of leakage, HS sent 3 men, 3 vans, they stood like their header on HS website. They needed permission to dig up our drive, the entire length 140 ft. AW insisted they could use 1 part of a 2 part notice which can only be served on the owner which wasn't us. Owner has HS insurance not covering outside their property. AW faked a warrant, we saw a sol who backed AW, possibly saved us as they sent 8+ people to dig a small hole in less than an hour.
Complaint to local Mags, they couldn't speak for the magistrate!

(1) Show this thread

Please stop living in fear, it´s what they want .

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow... Thank you for your insight, Freedom Fighter! That is really something... You're right and that could be... More food for thought. Thanks!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The most scary part of it was, FB pinpointed our locations on a map!

(1) Show this thread