Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

So much to say but it’s just so hard to communicate. Humans will have a MESSAGE and it will be a lot harder to communicate with them and they will be able to understand what is happening. And they will have a good time and will have fun and I think we can all agree on the best thing that happened in our life that is the most difficult part for them and we

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

I am a full hearted, communicator. When K2K (keyboard to Keyboard) was fashionable I was never a collector of followers. 1-14 is quite enough. It’s like a pen pal without personal association. Until abuse someone was allowed to stay. Not a Click & Go kind of person. Nor am I a bot (always loving when I say that) Check out the profile, If not good I’ll give X or soothing kind words from a VET USN DD846 77 yr old house ridden “C” time is shorter than I’d like…This is the best form of therapy, if you DM or not. try this one “