Only people mentioned by @biju in this post can reply

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

So does the guy playing Joe Biden have dementia or is that part of the acting?

In response motley mick to his Publication

I think it is part of the movie, to make him look as stupid as possible. He is doing a great job! I want people to wake up and understand what they are seeing but they don't. Anxiety is high because of those around me who keep complaining about Biden.

(1) Show this thread

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

Not a chance, unfortunately. This was added YESTERDAY by "Dan the Chickenman"!? Anybody can add a grave with no proof whatsoever. I mean, he might be dead, yes...but this is fake as all get-out. 😑 I actually hate when people do this sort of thing. It does nothing to aid the legitimacy of our cause. *sighs*

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Thank you for your response! I even checked arlington for lists of "residents" there. Would they even think of burying traitors in our historical cemeteries? His death is also listed on his mother's page of find a grave, that is what I find very strange to not be true. So much false information. I surely don't want him buried next to honorable people!

(1) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Gonna say yes

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Says he is in Arlington national Cemetary.