Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

this

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

what's the 1010 mean? I'm tryna learn this stuff at my speed so I can get it. lol

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Priceless!!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

hypocrits! Godwins. im loving Trumps defense today!

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

Bravo , great video

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

"Enough is Enough"? 🙏

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

W💣W❗❗ GAME OVER❗❗

Did yall see his hair dye running and its a totally wrong color 😂😂😂

posted before,,but just seems appropriate. #WINNING 🐸

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I wish people would wake up to this. Still seeing my liberal"friends" posting today how horrible Trump and his supporters are and what a danger we are to our country. They have been watching the trial and eating it up and when you show them stuff like this and other truths they just attack. SMH

In response Beck Step to her Publication

It's almost impossible to help them see the light. Our friends and family have to be open to the truth before we can help them. Praying is the way for those to see - in their own time. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

what's the saying?

"#wehaveitalll "

that's called destroying the DemoDonkey's Fake narrative

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

well put together Dan to portray the truth over their projections. Their sh¡teshow of lies & deceptions.Truth will be heard and Truth will be seen! I'm ready for this animal act of a chimpeachment to be used to bring our eveidence of it all. With everything they've brought up we have a perfect way in to lace it with the Truth. Especially when they had the audacity to comoare Jan6 to 911 i mean how low & ignorant must they be. but that right there slip in the truth about 911. the "violence" slip in their unpeaceful protests all them months. Time for the true evidence end the projectionist lies!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Hoping to see this played Friday...

Along w/video evidence ALL arrested 4 violence were HIRED
by Pelosi/Dems.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Q
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Go Dan Go Dan !!! Flip their script ♥️♥️♥️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Enough is enough!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Absolute proof of complete hypocrisy! It's almost unreal.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18!
love all these 17s 's and 23s

FJB .......Trump is my President

Trunalimunumaprzure

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

THESE PEOPLE R SICK!

Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏻

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I BET A BUNCH OF THESE GET SHOWN AT THE SHAM TRAIL.... HOPE THEY SHOW THE FACES WHEN THEY DO!!! hehehehehehehe 👍😉😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

(2) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

that is pure GOLD 🤗 i love it💖

Mom, Wife, and Professional Photographer living with Lyme Disease who loves GOD and America 🇺🇸🙏❤ Clicks for a Cause

It's like Christmas Eve!

10:10 complete
🙌🙏

Thx K!!! :)

CALLL the BALLL!!!!📢
MAGA's turn😁
Will be watching the continuation of this movie saga from Canada👀
All the World is a Stage🎬
WWG1WGA

Hi sunshine. made a new twatter acct 🙄 are you still there? starting over is hard

Hypocrisy [.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I take that single word back! I do not even know what to call it, since you are not doing what [they] acuse you of, but [they] are guilty of what [they] acuse you of. Well yes we do PROJECTION, but we need a better word for this since I don't feel it failrly describeds this Evil [.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

(1) Show this thread