#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Stellar 🌠/ Saint Michael ⚔/ Rodgers / Talk To Me 🗣/ Liberation ⛓🪓/ No Place Like Home / Spiraling / Rock Solid / Mr Sandman / Letter F / Madison Beer🍺/ Gods Checkmate♟/ All Falls In Place / Stollen / Popcorn🍿/ Fire Dragon🐉/ Save America 🇺🇸/ Blue Rose💙🌹/ Convert / The Chosen / Control / Letter Q / Brilliant / Supreme 🛹/ I Am The Key 🔑/ Present 🎁/ Working 💪/ Secret Code / Kennedys / The Green King 🦌💚/ Shield Of Faith 🛡/ Gamma Code Cracked Cha Ching / The Stage / DNA Of Lord God 🧬/ Break The Code / Determined / The Bible Is Coded / God Called Me A Pearl / The Flip Side / Q Proof / Direction / Takeover 🌊/ She Is An Angel 😇/ Heal The Children 💖/ Selfless / Fairytale 🏰/ Renew Life🌈/ Thrasher / Humbling / Gethsemane / Beast Of Ego 🙄/ Magic Is Real 🪄✨/ Find The Light / Arise Oh Angel 😇 / Unified It / Solid Gold
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=on%20rappel
97-79
582-285
316-613
TS 8:05

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it