I again ask today for your prayers.

I learned this morning that the federal judge in Atlanta granted the WGW motion for summary judgment in the defamation case filed against me.

I was denied the right of a trial by jury.

I have never won a single motion in all of the litigation against me in Georgia. I have lost them all.

What can I do???

I will press on as my faith in Jesus Christ only grows stronger with each defeat I suffer in earth.

God bless each of you.

Thank you for your prayers.

Lin πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

If you didn't get a trial jury you can appeal the decision.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Lin’s taking a beating…geez

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Prayers up πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Prayers πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

πŸ™πŸ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™