I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone in here, this place is home to me and every time I have asked for your thoughts and prayers I am overwhelmed by the love and care and all of your prayers have helped EVERY SINGLE TIME (and some medical issues were so serious they were asking about offering last rites, you have helped save lives of my loved ones), it really helps me see that there is so much good in this world.

Ive spent a lot of time offline lately and its been good for me, where I miss most is here.

I hope you are all doing well and I am sending you so much love 💚 💚 💚

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

WWG1WGA!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

We are all in this together! 💖🙏

😇🙏😘🤗PRAYERS LOVE AND HUGS HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO FEEL BETTER WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE HERE ON ANONUP

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

We miss you too Awake Elf! 🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🧡

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We love you too!!!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

WWG1WGA 💝❣️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

You are welcome! Blessings to you!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Blessings to you 🙏✨🕊