Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

Grew and developed as a man for 30yrs then decided to be a woman and now gets rewarded for beating the tar out of women🤦🏻‍♀️ this is why it's NOT OK, if this offends you unfollow me.

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

These pussy biological men can't compete with men so they have to go into womens side of the sport to show they are physiologicaly strong enough to actually beat someone! when will people understand that no matter what we HAVE Men and Women! Biology does not Lie. Bone structure does not Lie. When is enough enough. Be who you feel you are I guess but when you feel the need to celebrate hurting someone then you need to to be jailed! Its conaidered legal assault!

very true. his record before claiming he's a famale was pittiful. men have a higher bone debsity more muscle mass etc I dont care if they want to dress as a woman but sports specifically contact sports is where I personally get angry.

In response Joy Thul to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nikiwiththestar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EllieMae Clampett, click on at the bottom under it