🙏🙏Asking for prayers 🙏
Our neighbor was put on hospice last week, and his 29 year old grandson was found by his girlfriend deceased 2 days ago, and passed from a Pulmonary embolism. The grandfather passed yesterday. Just asking for prayers for their family, they are now planning a funeral for Grandfather, and Grandson. I can't even imagine how difficult of a time this is for them.

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

lifting this family up in prayer.

Father wrap your arms around their hearts and all who serve them as they grieve and heal. Please provide comfort and peace that only you can. We feel so broken when we don’t understand, Keep our hearts faithful in sadness.

”…the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.“ Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭26‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty we lift up this family, that is grieving the loss of the grandson and the pending loss of the grandfather, up in prayer. Surround each of them with guidance, strength, love, support, peace of mind and faith in You. May their loved ones be welcomed into Your Heavenly Kingdom and reunited with those who have gone before them. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🛐✨💖🕊

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️😢

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for that poor family.

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

Prayers sent🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you, your neighbor, and all the friends/family of all!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏There will be many more like this...sadly. So sorry for your loss.

And Trump supports the vaccine..which i am assuming the cause of the grandson. People need to stop making excuses for Trump supporting the jab and tell him NO You will not hear that crap from him. PEOPLE need to stand up to TRUMP too. Hes probably waiting for people to do that. and sadly..no one has. SMH.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏😢👣😢🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for the family 🙏🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We pray now for God's Comfort and Grace for the family!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for the family now.

🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers. 🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏💓

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Lord, thank you for comforting the family & loved ones during this unimaginable time of grief. My deepest condolences.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
How many more until they see?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God please send Angles to help comfort this family in this painful time.
Thank you
for helping

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

🙏💗🙏💗🙏