Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Shareef Twal

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

What does a “ping” mean? I’m new trying to learn everything.

In response Patriot America to his Publication

https://youtu.be/lJazkW8i--Q?si=XVreg1xEiLeOSKR2

Welcome to the movement Patriot.

WWG1WGA!

Hunt For Red October.

It is a check in / message back / acknowledgment

Watch below.

The Hunt for Red October - One Ping Only - YouTube

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Patriot America to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

What an interesting mirror to Q25.

Perfect match.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

10:25 pm
10:7

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

In response The Real Me to her Publication

JOHN KENNEDY =125

(1) Show this thread