♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

True story, my ex-girlfriend was deployed to Germany for 18 months with the US Army. While there she enjoyed all the dairy and bread she wanted. When she returned home the cheese and bread here made her sick. After that experience I completely stopped buying American made cheeses. Additionally, I started buying flour imported from Italy to make bread at home instead. It is criminal, what has happened to our food in America.

Wow, thank you for sharing that....That is so interesting to me...I have had so many issues with my stomach and digestion pretty much all my adult life and now knowing what I do about our foods and all the GMO's it is so disturbing to know what we actually put into our bodies in this country...Just another way for them to be killing us off..😒

In response All Right to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

It is very difficult in America to get food that is not tainted. Even if you are eating foods that are not processed and even if it is marked as organic, we really cannot be sure how safe it is. I think it is just insane how our food, water, air, medicine, media, home products are all meant to keep us very sick.

In response All Right to his Publication

We use to buy Driscoll's organic blackberries from Whole Foods. A month back my son dropped one of the pints spilling them across the yard. We left them for the birds and rabbits to eat. They are still in my yard. Not rotted nor rotting, not molding and not one missing. No bird, rabbit, fox, or opossum would eat them.

I asked the grocery produce director about the fruits and he told me "buy your produce elsewhere"
He mentioned that labels are going away and it will be the corporations that will be labeled and not the fruit any longer. That I should buy direct from a farmer from here on out.

(1) Show this thread