Nothing like someone texting You that there is some 🙏✝️Great Preaching 🙏✝️ going on 3 miles down the road from Me. WoW!!! Only posted a small clip, as I was there the entire time with them. 🙏✝️ God Bless these Amazing Men 🙏✝️ . I spoke with them & they have preached all the way from Portland Oregon, Chicago, Kenosha, NYCVA, TX, DC (on Jan 6th- which they said was SO staged- they saw everything) and was just preaching at the Super Bowl in front of the Stadium. They have traveled thousands & thousands of miles preaching the 🙏✝️Bible🙏✝️.

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Halleujah ! wish I knew how to help them. Theres definitely a move of God happening.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

🙏✝️They do not ask for donations , but You can follow them here. They are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! 🙏✝️ Real MEN preaching the BIBLE. I ❤️ them. Will probably see them on Saturday. 🙏✝️🙏 God Bless All Ya’ll & Thank You for watching 🙏✝️ I feel like a lot of people on here need to start posting Their LIFE. 🙏✝️🙏

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.mccloud.94

https://www.facebook.com/rickey.caster

(1) Show this thread

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

Amen and god bless them

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

He had me until "Racism"....

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Anon Omous to his Publication

Sorry I didn't post the whole 45 minute video, They preach against BLM, if this is what you are implying. 🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️ They are very good MEN. We need more MEN like this in Our world.

(1) Show this thread

I ❤️LOVE❤️ them so very much already & We are keeping in touch.#JordanMcCloud#RickeyCaster