Oct 24. Password... Invalid email error. So I created this acct. Reboot. * January 23, 2024. My acct has been found. I'll sort it out soon

It's a combination of things why I don't worry about blackouts. If you are or know people forced into retirement you lean how Social Security really works. Thieves. But over 50 million people are elderly, disabled, injured, cannot work. Some require visiting nurses, regular dialysis. Some of the drops mention the end won't be for all. The choice to know. I cannot imagine power cuts to over 50 million who require these type of services to stay alive. "As few casualties as possible..." DJT. These are neonatal premature babies up to 100 year old elderly. Add Vax injured I don't buy it that DJT would want or allow that many deaths among the most vulnerable.
The day of outtages, a man had Emergency Alerts blaring from the fire department. That doesn't mean every person earth will for 10 days. One day caused chaos and danger in just one building last week. Mine. He doesn't want chaos and anarchy. That's coming from 9-5 matrix workers exhausted from working in the matrix.Wishful thinking

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it