The suspense. On my break how cute to call my time a break, anyway making bread with real buttah. Lets see. Next batch I am using bacon grease.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I’m making sourdough chicken and dumplings today, along with sourdough biscuits house smells amazing.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

That sounds SOOOOO good!!! I wanna get into making sour dough.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Omg so easy I was always thinking it was so hard. I have had my sourdough alive now for a month. This Lady is good I have been following her for years, she has some great recipes. She’s my go to Lady😁
https://youtu.be/mOm6OOH2Hxw?si=z_9kPdKa4qKAPUE4

I'm Capturing Wild Yeast! (NO FUSS Sourdough Starter Recipe) - YouTube

Sourdough doesn't have to be complicated! Here's how I make my own sourdough starters using basic flour, water, and AIR! **CLICK SHOW MORE FOR RECIPE**How I...

Hey thank you!!!

Your welcome. Well I need to thank you, you once commented you roll your own cigs, after I saw that I looked into rolling my own, and Lady you have saved me so much money. I haven’t bought a pack of cigs since 2022. I know a bad habit. So thank you ❤️🌻

Very welcome!!! I have been using those tar busters also. Very great.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it