Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

R3bel Plebian

I had cortisone shots in both of my knees today (because they both need to be replaced and are bone on bone with no cartilage left), and I'm experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort in my knees and legs. I would greatly appreciate prayers for relief if you feel so led. Thank you, and God bless you.

Only people mentioned by @R3belPlebian in this post can reply

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response R3bel Plebian to her Publication

Praying Medic does include praying for knees and legs among other parts in this video. Let him pray for you.
https://rumble.com/vrtxcs-healing-prayer-praying-medic.html

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏

New Digital Soldier. MAGA 4EVER. WWG1WGA

In response Truth Grace to her Publication

Thank you so very much. He did take the pain away. Jesus is so amazing.

(1) Show this thread

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

Look into grounding, i.e. going barefoot. Almost everything that can go wrong with us is related to inflammation. Grounding has been proven to reduce inflammation.

God Bless

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray God sends relief from your pain, God Be With You🙏🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you. He did. The next morning when I woke up there was no more pain. Praise Jesus! Thank you for your prayers!

(1) Show this thread

May God send you relief and may He heal your knees and give you relief from pain.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thank you, and He did. I greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Praying
I use kratom.

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

Thank you very much. He answered all the prayers.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

🙏🙏🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏🙏💞

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Thank you. He answered the prayers. I had no pain when I woke up the next morning.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

INFRA-RED would help with swelling and pain
couldnt live without it

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RJT52WT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In Jesus mighty name we speak life over these painful and damaged knees. Father, we ask that they will be made completely whole and well by the stripes that Jesus took for our healing. Thank you, Lord for hearing our prayers and for your power at work on our behalf!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

We speak to this pain, in the name of Jesus and command it to go.

We ask for peace and relief to touch this body - in Jesus name.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty bless R3bel with a rock solid faith in You, strength, comfort, peace of mind, a restful night, love, support, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawAm2pVBpw&t=1107s

PRAYERS SENT GOD BLESS YOU