Did you know that there are "Anons" on here that advertise natural herbs, pharmaceutical drugs and drugs for animals and when you click the link these Paytriots receive a payment in their wallets?
Basically they use this and other platforms to earn money.
They`re known as scammers.
Just sayin, cos I`ve noticed quite a few.

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒŸ

Keep your sarcasm to yourself.
Also if you have something to say don`t send memes they lack intellectual integrity.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Juris ๐ŸŒŸ The external environmentโ€™s neutrality is broken by how you choose to define it. Your perceptions and reactions to your environment are simply compositions of beLIEfs that you have consented to as being normal, real and acceptable. Nothing or no one that is โ€œoutsideโ€ of you can make you feel angry, resentful, regretful or disheartened without your permission, without your own decision to become so. What you are expressing from is actually the ego and its judgment-centric, fear-based mindset.

May you be filled with Peace, Love, Laughter, and Light. ๐ŸŒŸ

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Gosh, your holier than though attitude is dumbfounding to say the least.
Live and let live I say.
And stop judging what I post with your moralistic replies.

(1) Show this thread