Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
RoccoQ

Asking for prayers. My mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I will not let her down or give up on her. They recommend hospice and I feel like I can do more for her. I know pancreatic cancer is a death sentence. Any prayers are appreciated.❤️

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

They want you to think it is a death sentence, it is not, NO MORE FEAR - MANY MANY MANY CURES, AND GOOD FOR YOU FOR CARING, I KNOW OF SOMEONE WHOSE MOM IS IN HOSPICE AND IVE TOLD THEM AND TOLD THEM, AND THEY REFUSE TO LISTEN. PLEASE TRUST THE UNIVERSE AND KNOW THERE IS NO REASON TO FEAR!!! NOT. A. DEATH. SENTENCE!!

THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP!!! This is what you are looking for, this man has a protocol that has saved hundreds and hundreds of people

https://www.facebook.com/jgordon.skimboards

find his list of herbs, she will be fine, there are many many many cures including ivermectin and fenbendazole, both very safe, and easily obtained. You have choices, your prayers are answered, no reason to fear, MANY MANY MANY CURES.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Prayers and Comfort 🙏

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏🙏💞

Fenbendazole.org and fenbenlabs.com for product. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣💕👣🙏

🙏🙏 I am praying for a miracle.