Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

I hate to say it and nobody wants to hear it but the Parents are mostly responsible. They allowed teachers to dispense those drugs to students lined up one by one. Shame on you.

Careful, Violet.

These kids have been poisoned by vaccines given by doctors who aren't doing their due diligence. Parents should be able to trust their pediatricians.

Only in the last few years has there been enough blatantly obvious evidence to begin to blame parents.

In response Violet *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Not so. They gave out Polio and Small Pox and Measle vaccines in the 60's. Doctors were lining children up in lines as far as the eye could see. On the street in drug stores etc. Both my mom and dad said no. I am 100% un-vacinated and I thank god for my parents for it. Whose going to protect children if the parents aren't the first line of defense? Medical Doctors are in it for the money. They always have been. In case you haven't heard hospitals kill people.

In response Violet *** to her Publication

When you get in an aircraft to fly do you have a reasonable expectation that the pilots are competent and the mechanics skilled? If an airliner crashes from faulty engineering, are the passengers to blame?

Those stupid passengers; they should have done background checks on the flight crew and taken courses on aeronautical engineering so they would have know better...

You are lucky that your parents were aware of the vax dangers early, Violet. Many of the rest of us trusted our doctors until recently. I have a vax damaged child and take offense at your accusation. As soon as I became aware of the dangers of the medical system, we stopped going and I became very protective and suspicious of everything. I've tried to educate other parents in my circles. I've taken NIH publications to local hospitals and clinics. I've done what I can.

But to tell me that I'm to blame for the silent, insidious poison created by psychopaths, championed by the entire medical establishment...

(1) Show this thread