💀 CNN’s Anderson Cooper average 741,000 THOUSAND peeps
Tucker Carlson’s Putin interview has had 250 MILLION+ views

🪦 RIP MSM

🇺🇸 @ realMarjorieGreene
Two reasons people have stopped watching:

1. These media companies all denied the 2020 election was stolen.

2. These media companies pushed COVID fear mongering,
masking, & vaccines.

The American people are fed up
& refuse to watch propaganda news 💥💥💥

#WeAreTheNewsNow 🐸

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

except Ted's mother and his few demorat family members who worship at the alter of MSLSD.
le sigh...
We do try to wake them up but you know they think we're the cult members. 😕

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

How many media companies own or hold stocks in “food” and pharmaceutical companies?

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

💯

They're ALLLLLLLL connected.
They don't call it THE SWAMP for nothin'.

All corrupt.
All filthy evil.
All have to go 💥

(1) Show this thread

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

I think people also do not wish to hear all about the lives of the 1%. People want news about what is going on in their communities, positive things and stories about success. I remember when I was taught "you are just not as important as you think you are" when struggling with what other people think. We are important to God and hopefully our families and loved ones, but nobody cares about who wore what where and what car they are driving and all about their plush vacation house, etc. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! That is the first thing I think when I see this mess and it does not endear this crowd to me.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

I've always thought we should have a 'positive news network' but had no idea how to start one. Not a journalist or any experience in media but think it would be a winner!

(1) Show this thread