Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST MOVING MEMES IVE SEEN. SIMPLE BUT SO VERY POWERFUL. MY STOMACH FLIPPED.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

You know, I have been Awake and researching for 40 years on the satanic Illuminati/NWO cult and EVERYTHING always leads back to their insatiable appetite for children. This has been going on for millenia. I stay in the fight because they deserve to have good people stand in front of them and stop the monsters. For so many years I have felt helpless, until Q started the Great Awakening. Now we simply must stand in front of the world's children. Approximately 8 million children on Earth disappear every year. Time to end this.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

You bet Sweetie; I'm doing everything I know how to do to
Protect You~ Prayers

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Stay behind me.. they won't get thru me..I got ya baby gurl.. no worries!

We're coming baby girl!

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

We should be mamma and pappa bears when it comes to our children as well as others. Motherly and Fatherly love is pure and precious that's what all children need and deserve.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

No worries honey, I am in the way. And I can't be moved out of the way.❤️ 🙏

yep To my last breath ain't shitt happening to our children around me