#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

Insanity🤡/ C Cabal Goin To Be Humiliated K / Matrix Reloaded😎/ Its All Bullshit / Redeeming Qualities / The Final Countdown / My Blood Is The Vaccine / Never Tear Us Apart / Mary Magdalene Incarnate💙🌹/ Nothing Can Stop It / Let Justice Be Served⚖/ Overcome Sorrow / This Is The Truth / Pythagorean Gematria / I Bein Aware Who She Is K / Believe In Yourself / He Is Your Savior🦌/ Gods Mighty Power⚡/ Who You Really Are / Im Hidden In Plain Sight👋/ See Her Talk To Her God God / Importance And Reason / Its Going To Be Huge / Donald Trump Bible Code / The End Of Satans Reign / I Am Your Warrior / Youre A Hypocrite / No Illusions K God / X Is Christ / Feeling The Feelings Is The Healing / Get Em Boys🔥/ The Cult Of Baal Crushed / Purposed For More / Perfected By Affliction / Be The Messenger Of God K / Reverse Being Hated K God🌈
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=replenishmentatsea
204-402
1224-4221
689-986
TS 12:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Love this & agree 💯%.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

YES! Feeling the feelings IS the healing. We've been so conditioned to not feel when that is exactly what we should do and then let it flow through us.

Morris Albert - Feelings (1975) - YouTube

Support my channel to continue uploading very good songs to listen and enjoy.''INTERBANK'' (peruvian bank)Savings dollars (USD): 2523333148865 / SWIFT code: ...