How effing infuriating are these jerks on here who won`t allow you to reply to their posts because you HAVE to follow them, or be ALLOWED to follow them?

What happened to honesty and transparency?
Whats the bloody point?
It reminds me of MSN. you can read and see what they have to say, but you are denied the right of freedom of speech to reply.
And why hide your acct in the first place?
have i missed something?

Not to bright. Like to take long walks on short piers.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Now that your focus is focusing it will get worse because you will see AU is a battle field. There are factions that work together with their own codes and a barrage of hash tags. It goes so deep that it sounds like I'm nothing more than a conspiracy theorist. The part that most won't accept is that a large persentage have been replaced with AI programs and not very many people can tell. You probably already know, but everything is being recorded. Everything....

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response S7even Mercury to his Publication

That is how I'm starting to feel and I'm mulling over how much longer I'll stay here. It's better than most platforms but do I even need to be ON a platform? Plus I just see a lot of ppl who woke up a bit but then haven't moved forward but are stuck on a new narrative. Everyone's a 'captured operation' to an extent.

I resently started following you because I like your content. To the point, honest and down to earth...But also you are correct. You don't need to be on a platform,,,,But,,,,what if you reach one person? ?? ??

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Runner in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response S7even Mercury to his Publication

Thank you for the compliment, I'm very flattered.
Yes, good point, I'm def here for now. 😊