A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO HAVE SMALL TALK ANYMORE I AUTOMATICALLY GO INTO RED PILL MODE I.... MOVED INTO MY HUNTING CAMP 5 YRS AGO FOR THE SOLITUDE

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I would give anything for a hunting cabin! It would be my library and study. I’ve been accumulating reference / research books on every topic since lockdown 2020 and keeping binders of printouts and articles to the best of my ability. I want evidence handy when people eventually are ready to digest the truth and come back to me.

But until then I just feel disconnected and floating- Trying to interject random concepts or quick take-away moments strung together like that skeletor “until next time” meme. 😂

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it