Another big-pharma trail blazer, coincidentally, bites the dust…..

Daniel Best, a former pharmaceutical executive hired by President Trump’s Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and charged with finding ways to lower prescription drug prices, has killed himself. Best joined HHS in March. Two months ago, Best delivered a speech outlining ways to lower costs, make it easier for generics and biosimilar drugs to enter the market, and rethinking drug rebate programs that serve to drive up prices.

On Thursday, Washington D.C.’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Best died from

Only people mentioned by @MsMorettisView in this post can reply

In response Susan Moretti to his Publication

blunt force injuries and its a suicide ok that makes sense

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Best didn't kill himself.

PHARMA in the bible is described as Witchcraft!!!! I'm sorry he could not be protected by the WHITEHOUSE?!

Awoke in 1996 when I learned the OKC bombing was a false flag. I love God, I love my country, I love Q and the brave Anons. WWG1WGA!!!

I had missed this one. Breaks my heart. I hope those who have so stubbornly refused to wake up some day realize the blood that has been shed for them!