Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Go_time in this post can reply

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

I know what he's up against because, I'm waking up to ALL of the RED CARS, RED SHOES, RED HEARTS, RED SCARVES, RED BOOKS, that [They] leave in lobbies, RED HEARTS even on the Telephone Poles, and if that wasn't enough, also (in their yards saying, "L❤️VE", and that "Black Lives Matter"... Does Anyone think about the (M)AD/HATTER), in Alice in Wonderland? The Insanity of it all...🤔🤯

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

"RED/READ, EVERYTHING!"...🤦🏽‍♀️❤️🤯📕💉🍷⛩

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

May God bless and protect President Trump, his family, administration, the Military personnel, marines, navy, all patriots around the world!

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

Pray for him nightly. Never prayed for a president before, never loved one before and never donated to one before. Something very special about our President Trump. God bless him.

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

God sent him for a reason.