Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

if you post anti-trump stuff on my timeline I will block you

anti-trump = fook button

don't say I did not warn you

I am over it and I am not putting up with this shit all year until the elections

so just block me if you don't like it

does that include saying trump is not savior and we have to save ourselves? i have nothing bad to say for trump but he is not the savior and some people have this delusion. If so, I will delete this so it does not violate your rule

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I have no problem with what you are saying. You are entitled to your opinion and I do not need to control anyone's opinion.

But I cannot abide TDS any more and the attacks on maga.

I don't want attacks from trolls who hate trump and let it spew all over AU. It ramps up every time we have an election coming around. It is hostile and negative and I am just tired of it.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

i agree, trump has a patriot mission as we all do

(1) Show this thread