#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Thirty / Roman Catholic Church / Demolished Camps Of Satan / Trump Card Coming / The Trees Gematria Decode🌲/ I Am Here To Free The People β›“πŸͺ“/ Khazarian Mafia / Dirty DancingπŸ’ƒ/ A Dogs Purpose πŸ•/ Her Birthday / Psychedelics πŸ„/ Done Done Done Done So F Ing Done πŸ₯³/ Encrypted / Holy Fuck 🀯/ Hes Finally Here πŸ₯³/ Guns And RosesπŸ”«πŸŒΉ/ Ready To Goβ›ˆ/ Us Central Command πŸͺ–/ Red Dragonfly πŸ€„/ Life Is A Lesson In Love❀/ C The Jewels Be Returned / The Arrogance Of Ignorance 😬/ They Are Here πŸ‘½/ Starting The Clock K God ⏱/ Trump Reelected / Think Logically 🧠/ Lord Ray Code 🦌/ True American Hero πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Holy Order / C I Stop Wasting Time / Be Soon Soon Soon / Regain Control Of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Say Hello To The Pain QπŸ’€/ The Beast Of Revelation / Manifest That Shit ✨/ This Is Gonna Be Fun 😊/ Pulsing Star 🌟/ She Has Broken The Spell
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=steaming%20in%20formation
1332-2331
697-796
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I'm poor and don't have anything so none of this scares me.

But here's your scare event folks. Eat it up wall street.

Lauren, good Morning…. I’m going to have a little word with YOU! The little word is poor.
You are NOT poor. Wealth is in knowledge and unconditional love, not money, not stocks….
You are rich beyond your means!!!
You have a gift most don’t even know exists.
You have a great day!! You my friend are not poor!!!
❀️❀️❀️

β€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

I hope it’s more then that, most people
I know are in the same boat and a crash won’t affect them at all, because we r all poor too, financially.

(2) Show this thread