Only people mentioned by @torontocanada in this post can reply

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

God bless this patriot๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

thank you, i stand with you

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I thank God we have men like him on our side! We're done with their bullshit. Patriots have his back.#wwg1wga

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

Damn Safari, google chroem and firefox wont allow me to to to his page... bastards!

god bless pple like him

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I โค๏ธTrump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

Brought tears to my eyes thank you for your serive and thank you for standing up and fighting back. I have your back 100%

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

tried to go to his site to contribute and it wouldnt pull up.

Iโ€™m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ In it TOGETHER!

HERO! Keep us updated!

What a Hero. Thank you for your service and for not forgetting what so many in this country have fought for. Politicians have taken away almost everything from Patroits. They, apparently, have not taken away our love of country and with will to fight against evil.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code ยง 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Excellent. ๐Ÿ‘

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesomeness in ACTION!
That is a MARINE!

GOD BLESS THIS MAN!!! WOW! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Thankk you! WWG1WGA!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ฏ

Retired Army 2011. Working hard to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. American Patriot.

๐Ÿ˜Hello, theres Navy guys trying to read this message. can you slow it down a little next time. great job standing tall brother.

right on! CA - we need to do that here!

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

๐Ÿ‘ŠWe got you Patriot, thnak you for your service and what you do for us. Anon's you know what to do with this, Digital Soldiers WWG1WGA, in this together brother.

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

I don't know if I should say this, but as an angry American and Pissed off Patriot, I say this; GO WITH GOD BUT GIVE THEM HELL!!!!

Be not afraid and help other people are my mottos. A mother, wife, sister, cousin, aunt and a friend, God Bless America!

God bless you !!!!

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God๐Ÿ™Familyโค๏ธCountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

First - thank you for your service. And, thank you for standing up to fight for our Freedom again now!

Just donated to his GoFundMe.

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

Just tell us what you need and when you need it my brother.

We have your back!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well Done Patriot! Fight back, we all need to support this Hero!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

โค๏ธGod bless you, Sir

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS โœ๏ธ

Where Can I Donate To Help?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

God Bless you and all your efforts.