Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

😔🙏

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

😢💔🙏

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

First, constant prayers! Then, I cannot stop thinking once the trigger event happens and this fire, (purposeful) and all the other "allowed " horrific events, crimes, etc, comes out, many, even the sleepers will feel so betrayed
hearing " we have it all" and yet this all was allowed to happen. I know I have just a speck of knowledge of what is going on in the horrific movie but I cannot make this okay in my head.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for all!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

It’s just awful.. so very sad. Lifting up all of TX.. 🙏

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

You don't say...DEW tell??!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over all the souls in the path of this firestorm. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

It’s over 1 Million Acres now and only 3% contained and this is just one of the fires! Prayers for all still very much needed!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

🙏😢😔🙏

(1) Show this thread