How many 'coincidences' before it becomes mathematically impossible ? Personally I am a firm believer that JFKJR is Q and that he is carrying out his mission of destroying the evil Cabal . Together he, President Trump and the rest of the Q team will go down in history as being some of the bravest warriors to walk the planet!!! The BEST is yet to come Patriots!!! πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸΏπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #JFKJRISALIVE

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I've heard that JFK Junior is Q, but I've also heard that Patrick Kennedy is Q as well

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Well I can tell you Patrick is not Q. I am pretty sure JFK JR is though the lead of the 10 or so on the Q team. It is a team of people but I feel its lead by John personally!

But I'm keeping my mind opened, because Q did say that we would be shocked to find out who was talking to us for all we know it could be Michael Jackson or somebody unexpected, people were floating around this idea on telegram that Q is Nancy Pelosi all because she I guess are put a Q in one of her statements instead of an hour or some bullshit, I laughed my ass off Nancy Pelosi is not Q

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cabal Crusher, click on at the bottom under it